The term ‘Goldi-Locksmith’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [address]. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
General Data Protection (Right To Erasure)
All clients, suppliers & contacts past & present have the right to obtain erasure of data controlled by Goldi-Locksmith Ltd, if one of the following applies:
- Goldi-Locksmith Ltd doesn’t need the data anymore
- The client cancels the services
- The client uses their right to object to any data processing
- Goldi-Locksmith Ltd and/or its processor is processing the data unlawfully, in compliance with GDPR regulations.
- There is a legal requirement for the data to be erased
- The data subject was a child at the time of collection, in compliance with GDPR regulations.
Goldi-Locksmith Ltd will not make any client, suppliers or contact details public without prior consent. Such as for testimonials and promotions.
Out of Scope
Non-electronic documents which are not (to be) filed, (i.e. it’s data you can’t search for), e.g. a random piece of microfiche, or a paper notepad, are not classed as personal data in the GDPR and are therefore not subject to the right to erasure.
Some personal data sets are impossible (or infeasible) to edit to remove individual records, e.g. a server backup or a piece of microfiche. Whilst these uneditable data sets are in-scope of the erasure Right, themselves they would be out-of-scope for erasure editing procedures due to their immutable nature. As so therefore not subject to the right to erasure.
On request via phone or email all client, supplier or contact data will be destroyed within 48 working hours.